As of to-date,
i hv worked 19days!!!
7 Nov PH in lieu.
I work @ home instead.
Isnt it CRAZY?
Yes, Crazy Mth.
On 4 Nov (fri) 6.30pm.
EL wan me backup for tax.
Backup abt 10+ cases
still cont. do compilation.
which already working on
and had allocated to me. :'(
Do balmoral's group compilation
driving me crazy!!!!
*super cui*
Tat EL tot i m a Super women sia! T_T
I only hv 2 hands and 1 brain ok!!!
work 7days a weeek
work almost 12hrs everyday!
i nv worked so HARD before. haix
yet there's pple dun pity me/us!
*speechless*Tml already 4th week of the Mth.
10days more to 30th Nov!!!
Inclusive of weekends.
Worried & Stress!!!
we work crazily hard tis mth..
I still feels tt we cnt still
cant make it for 30Nov deadline. *Super Cui*
How??? How we gona ans to clients & bosses?
Who gona responsible for this?? haiz!
very disappointed w/ EL.
very disappointed the way he's managed.
He's so naive!!!
its get worsen every year. haiz
May god bless us...
Long working week ahead.
AZA AZA fighting!!!!