<body>

わたし


credits: 心情日記のҠυмɪκδ


Ssmkj Ting [リム ユー ティン]
DOB: 24 Feb 1985
Location: Singapore
Email: ssmkj_ting@hotmail.com

Pessimistic, Indecisive
Stupid, Clumsy, Timid
Emotional

credits: wannatee_1984
Kaitsubu-kun

HuXia =D

Yume~夢


Watch Arashi LIVE Concert
Watch Hu Xia LIVE Concert
Excel in Career
ATTS/ACCA/Degree
Travel around the world
Worry free & Be Happy
Everyone good Health
World peace
No more acnes/outbreak
Slim down
Class 3A Driving licence
Graduate from Poly

Quotes:

Life can only be understood backwards;
but it must be lived forwards~!!!
by Soren Kierkegaard

面对, 接受, 克服, 放下 = 快乐


Ai~愛





Tomodachi~友達


Sweeties
♥ click it ♥
Kioku~記憶




Ongaku~音楽


♥ 1 song Currently Air-ing ♥

Credits


Designer: Agnes
Base Code: Tammy
Image: Enakei
Image Host: Tinypic & Photobucket
Gif Images: OHNO DAILY

Credits: wannatee_1984 (Ohno Daily)
嵐の応援会@Hong Kong




Sunday, April 10, 2011

♥ Arashi Love ♥

Ytd, i cried infront of my instructor, Mr Kevin.
Useless & shameful ME (≧≦)

I'm so upset & angry myself.
I simply cant control my emotion

I did badly for my pre-test practical.
Esp. on the public road.
Totally cannnnnot MAKE IT. Super BAD!
i made lots of mistakes included immediate failure.

However, Mr Kevin still let me pass.
I dun understand y he has to pass me.
even thought he dun wan me to book any TP yet

I tink he's quite angry w/ me and went
for a smoke to cool himself down
So sorry, so guilty :(

Long story.

I'm really a very difficult student
Giving most instructors hard time to teach :/

i'm.......
-fear to drive @ faster speed. Afraid i may lost ctrl.
-fear to lane change @ heavy traffic.
-fear to do u-turns, right-turns, afraid to over-steer.
-fear to make mistakes & get scolded.

i'm still got problem w/...
-speed control
-maintain ctr of the lane
-forcusing & judgements
-etc...

tat's y i m scare & stresss!!! :(

Really have to overcome my fear & improve
if otherwise i shld just give up on my driving.

but...haiz. :(

confused.
shld or shld not cont Fixed Mr Kevin?
i felt so........ -___-"

how shld i face to him lah :(
depressed. (≧≦)



Arashi for Dreams

7:04 PM