DEC is a festive season~!
Totally in festive mood.
no mood to work at all.
Furthermore, tax compliance is OVER!
hee hee....
I took few annual leaves in DEC too.
even MORE no mood to work.
continuously 3 LONG weekends for me..hee..
Tis week, when i'm back to work tmr..
Win san & Joan already on-leave til next yr
Only left Eric & ME!
Endure..my lonely 4days!
Compliation make me STRESSSS!
Ganbatte kudasai~!
Tat ATP MAnu. PL also mafan one. sianz~!
I m also no talent in driving.
thru out all 5 lessons i did badly.
til today...stil got problem w my..
steering, braking.
unable maintain myself ctr of the lane, etc..
y i m so stupid. haiz
Last lesson, my 1st time on public road..
well, erm...yesh, i m panic, etc..haiz. LONG story.
Today, wil b my 6th lesson.
hopefully i wil show some improvement ne...
Hopefully, i will meet goood instructor today!
GOOOOOD LUCK!
acne!!!!!!
very serious outbreak.
so painful. sob.
I m also SUPERLY broke
when my pay wil b credited?
Ciao~!