Crazy Busy
It's bn so busy e last few days..
dun even hv time to blog..
keke....
wat m i busy ??
erm, duno....
even ytd stay in sch until 8pm...
Humpz!!
Well, i jux knw nxt wk i wil b super super busy...
duno y mus hv e stupid excerise..
Tues NO SCH!
but i m nt hapi...
i gt one lect & 2 tuts. SUCKS!!!
gt to access to mel to do....
e-lect, e-quiz, e-tut (oni my cls & another cls affected),
for Cost Acc by 11pm!
as for e tax,
only e-tut to b done by 7pm!
due to tis excerise...
IFA tut oso mk it for
whole wk, all cls affected.
Den oso mux access to mel
to hv chat session wif tutor at tutorial hr
and by fri done e e-tut!!!
Omg, BUSY!!!! gg crazy......
I hated!!! =x
Oops, Mon gt jap test & Wed gt FIT test!!!!!!!
Wat's e hell...
FIT Proj submission nxt wk
FIT & BLAW presentation following wk...
Rushing....shit!!!
YESH!
Ytd lunch break,
i went eat e economical rice at CANTEEN 1
I choose 3 veg + rice
U guess hw much?
it cost me...$2.70!
I m so shocked...
Last tm i eat 3 veg + rice = $2.20 ONLY
I felt kena CHEATED!!!
reali feel lik telling e auntie it is too exp
but in e end....
shuan le..
I DUN WAN EAT tt stall le...!!!
alwz any hw charged.
CHeat $$$$!!!
Yeah, ltr nite..
gg clubbing wif sec friends...
hope its a enjoyable one..
nice gathering...
ladies gatheing...
hahahahaz....!!!!
Nxt wk wil b a SUPER busy Week!!!!
BUT...
THANKS YOU MY ANGEL ~
thanks for the....
Vitasory, Famous Cookies & Chocolate!!!
Wed, u mk my day!!!