<body>

わたし


credits: 心情日記のҠυмɪκδ


Ssmkj Ting [リム ユー ティン]
DOB: 24 Feb 1985
Location: Singapore
Email: ssmkj_ting@hotmail.com

Pessimistic, Indecisive
Stupid, Clumsy, Timid
Emotional

credits: wannatee_1984
Kaitsubu-kun

HuXia =D

Yume~夢


Watch Arashi LIVE Concert
Watch Hu Xia LIVE Concert
Excel in Career
ATTS/ACCA/Degree
Travel around the world
Worry free & Be Happy
Everyone good Health
World peace
No more acnes/outbreak
Slim down
Class 3A Driving licence
Graduate from Poly

Quotes:

Life can only be understood backwards;
but it must be lived forwards~!!!
by Soren Kierkegaard

面对, 接受, 克服, 放下 = 快乐


Ai~愛





Tomodachi~友達


Sweeties
♥ click it ♥
Kioku~記憶




Ongaku~音楽


♥ 1 song Currently Air-ing ♥

Credits


Designer: Agnes
Base Code: Tammy
Image: Enakei
Image Host: Tinypic & Photobucket
Gif Images: OHNO DAILY

Credits: wannatee_1984 (Ohno Daily)
嵐の応援会@Hong Kong




Friday, June 29, 2007

♥ Arashi Love ♥

An Overview

Well...
tis whole wk nt a gd wk 4 me
there's too much unhapi...
however,
it almost cum to til end of e wk sn....
so...
lookin 4ward to hv a beta nxt wk!
Today is Friday!
Tat's means is REST day.
Tmr I cn wakeup slightly ltr den
normal sch day. hehehe...
But...
there're tons of work to b done.
super sianz!!!!
I nid sum break too ~

Nxt week.... (2nd wk of sch starts)
Mon - Jap graded test
Tues - Cost Acc graded test
Wed - FIT graded test
Thurs - Blaw IP tut. presentation
Fri - IFA graded test
Well, every wk wil b almost e same le...
Fr 3rd wk onwards...
wil b FIT & Blaw proj submission & presentation!!!
Soon....wil b EXAMS!!!
Shit, damm FAST!!!

Tis sems lik most tutors r so lazy
or perphaps they're jux too busy..
we missed quite a few tutorials
since b4 common tests
but...
until nw stil havent mk-up yet!!
becum mo & mo accrued tutorials
I Hated it!!!
Haiz...
Wed, mk-up 1hr for FIT
yet e tutor herself 4get.
reminded her but she stil late!
we all jux waited outside e rm for an hr.
Diao -_-"

I had get back most of my
common test papers le..
I did badly...
all jus passed!
very sad..
I did STUDY but .....
disappointed man!
Erm,
No choice...
I hv to wrk xtra hard
for my exam le...
nxt wk wil b gettin back my tax paper ...
i reali Hope i cn PASS !
dun wana retake any...
I knw i made a lot mistakes!
Cnt xpect 2 c beta marks le...
haiz! haiz!


Who's my angel ???
Where r u ???
Plz tags me everyday !!!



when u're sad, plz smile
when u're depressed, plz cry
and u wil feels much beta
and move on everyday




Arashi for Dreams

7:50 PM