<body>

わたし


credits: 心情日記のҠυмɪκδ


Ssmkj Ting [リム ユー ティン]
DOB: 24 Feb 1985
Location: Singapore
Email: ssmkj_ting@hotmail.com

Pessimistic, Indecisive
Stupid, Clumsy, Timid
Emotional

credits: wannatee_1984
Kaitsubu-kun

HuXia =D

Yume~夢


Watch Arashi LIVE Concert
Watch Hu Xia LIVE Concert
Excel in Career
ATTS/ACCA/Degree
Travel around the world
Worry free & Be Happy
Everyone good Health
World peace
No more acnes/outbreak
Slim down
Class 3A Driving licence
Graduate from Poly

Quotes:

Life can only be understood backwards;
but it must be lived forwards~!!!
by Soren Kierkegaard

面对, 接受, 克服, 放下 = 快乐


Ai~愛





Tomodachi~友達


Sweeties
♥ click it ♥
Kioku~記憶




Ongaku~音楽


♥ 1 song Currently Air-ing ♥

Credits


Designer: Agnes
Base Code: Tammy
Image: Enakei
Image Host: Tinypic & Photobucket
Gif Images: OHNO DAILY

Credits: wannatee_1984 (Ohno Daily)
嵐の応援会@Hong Kong




Wednesday, June 13, 2007

♥ Arashi Love ♥

I hated Projects

I hv bn miting my grp mates since tues. (mon i din turn up)
Miting 10am in sch &
rch hm ard evening everyday.
Where is our holi ???? sobbing~
Everyday forcing myself to wakeup to sch...
Insufficient slp & time...
Well, our progress r slow,
but soon we wil completing our blaw.
There's stil FIT Project!!!!
I guess its may even tougher den BLAW.
I m Weak in both modules,
and i had relies alot on my grp mates.
I'm reali sorry...

Joanna told us tat she jux ate LJS.
Wow...suddenly, most of us craving for it.
Planning to hv lunch at LJS but...
find it too inconvenience &
end up we eat at canteen 1.
I cnnt rmb when my last tm eat LJS le.
Missing it man...
I realised AMK Central dun hv LJS since aft renovation.
Tat's sad man...
I m too lazy to drop by J8 jux to buy LJS
I cn even slp while walkin hm
my eyes jux kp closing... hehe~

Oh ya, who will buy me donut factory's donut??
My angel ma?? who's my angel?? Or...
JH's bf quene fr 5-9pm. Wow..
So sweeet....kekeke~
Everyone told me tat e donuts is nice..
but i nv try b4..
i m too lazi to quene for hrs...
min 2hrs of quening...so long~
I want! I want! I want to eat.....

Haiz Haiz Haiz...
Feeling Stress....



Arashi for Dreams

11:59 AM