<body>

わたし


credits: 心情日記のҠυмɪκδ


Ssmkj Ting [リム ユー ティン]
DOB: 24 Feb 1985
Location: Singapore
Email: ssmkj_ting@hotmail.com

Pessimistic, Indecisive
Stupid, Clumsy, Timid
Emotional

credits: wannatee_1984
Kaitsubu-kun

HuXia =D

Yume~夢


Watch Arashi LIVE Concert
Watch Hu Xia LIVE Concert
Excel in Career
ATTS/ACCA/Degree
Travel around the world
Worry free & Be Happy
Everyone good Health
World peace
No more acnes/outbreak
Slim down
Class 3A Driving licence
Graduate from Poly

Quotes:

Life can only be understood backwards;
but it must be lived forwards~!!!
by Soren Kierkegaard

面对, 接受, 克服, 放下 = 快乐


Ai~愛





Tomodachi~友達


Sweeties
♥ click it ♥
Kioku~記憶




Ongaku~音楽


♥ 1 song Currently Air-ing ♥

Credits


Designer: Agnes
Base Code: Tammy
Image: Enakei
Image Host: Tinypic & Photobucket
Gif Images: OHNO DAILY

Credits: wannatee_1984 (Ohno Daily)
嵐の応援会@Hong Kong




Tuesday, June 26, 2007

♥ Arashi Love ♥

Bad Day

The 1st strike when
i gt back my cost acc paper ...
i couldnt believe in my eyes
i'm jux too shocked.
but ...
in e end, miracle appeared
phew~
but i'm stil sad.
disappointed w/ myself...
i simply cnnt accepted it

The 2nd time it strike me even harder
when i saw ....
i couldnt believe tats
it reali happens...
i couldnt believe wat i saw
my heart pumping so fast
until i couldnt breath
and cnnt think
I almost Collapse!
same old feeling when it ws at CQ
oso e same feeling in e dreams too
I ran away again !!!
I ran away again !!!
Why ...

I hated myself
I m so useless

Plz Kill Me !!!
Who can do it?
Plz do it!


I Miss You
I try not to think about you, but
I miss you again
so many memories
so many communications
Who said
even a grain of sand
I treasured it
even sunrise and sunset
I could not forget them
these lively faces
how could I remove them from
my memories
I try not to think about your voice
I will miss talking to you
I try not to think about your smile
I will miss seeing you
I try not to think about our communications, but
I remb all your cruel words
I remb all my sadness again
I miss your thoughtfulness
I miss our pasts
I can only assume that
at sumwhere out there
you miss me too, although
somewhere else, you are silent ...
我忍不住无法控制地哭了。。。




Arashi for Dreams

4:00 PM