x x x x
Now, my pc time show 5.50am. I planned to do tutorial aft done w/ my blogging. Well, i gona disturb and wokeup by my sis. She hv bn on-call for 2wks and tis is her 2nd wk on-call. Last nite, she dose off at my bed, i dun wish to disturb her den so i nv wakeup up. I put dwn my mattress & slp on e floor. I guess ard 5.25am fone rings, she gona called back. Wahhh...2nd time when her fone rings and yanjun called told her tat ws an serious e-case and she ws oreadi on her way in cab. Wah seh, she's so fast. Ping ran out aft hang off. *Omituofo* Hope everythinks go smooth for her...
It's seems so much for me to catch up on my sch work but i m nt self-discipline to put in effort. I am slacking at times too. =x Jux feeling tired tired tired!!! There's so much undone tutorials. Haiz. I oso duno wat i m busy wif. Last nite, i m reali so tired & slpy. I cnnt concenrate, so i decided to wakeup earli to do my tutorials instead. Haiz, 2day my oni day i cn wakeup ltr as there's no proj miting and sch starts at 1pm. =x
Well, ytd had my classwork test 1 for my tax le. Consist of 7% and hw much we will (joanna & me) get?? Sad to sae i din do well for it. Joanna doing on e excel & IR8A form and i wil b doin on e computation on hard copy. Nt sure for others, i knw qi & me do until very stresss. Messy!!! No choice, we jux cn did our best. We're all nt strong in it. =x I becum so wori for my coming common test wh us jux nxt nxt wk, june 2. STRESSSS!!!!!
I wil end wif sum pics wh took aft my IS cls....hehehe....Yeah!!!




