<body>

わたし


credits: 心情日記のҠυмɪκδ


Ssmkj Ting [リム ユー ティン]
DOB: 24 Feb 1985
Location: Singapore
Email: ssmkj_ting@hotmail.com

Pessimistic, Indecisive
Stupid, Clumsy, Timid
Emotional

credits: wannatee_1984
Kaitsubu-kun

HuXia =D

Yume~夢


Watch Arashi LIVE Concert
Watch Hu Xia LIVE Concert
Excel in Career
ATTS/ACCA/Degree
Travel around the world
Worry free & Be Happy
Everyone good Health
World peace
No more acnes/outbreak
Slim down
Class 3A Driving licence
Graduate from Poly

Quotes:

Life can only be understood backwards;
but it must be lived forwards~!!!
by Soren Kierkegaard

面对, 接受, 克服, 放下 = 快乐


Ai~愛





Tomodachi~友達


Sweeties
♥ click it ♥
Kioku~記憶




Ongaku~音楽


♥ 1 song Currently Air-ing ♥

Credits


Designer: Agnes
Base Code: Tammy
Image: Enakei
Image Host: Tinypic & Photobucket
Gif Images: OHNO DAILY

Credits: wannatee_1984 (Ohno Daily)
嵐の応援会@Hong Kong




Thursday, April 19, 2007

♥ Arashi Love ♥

I realised...

Wed, oni went sch for 2hrs for biz law lect. Erm, biz law cn b quite interesting module but i actiali totali lost during e lect. Too much law terms wh i cnnt understand. Stanned Me!!!! Alot ques mark & doubts. I felt e lecturer eng too chim wor. Wahahaz~ And oso go through abit fast and speak too fast too. I cnnt catch his words for most of e time. =x I mux reali jiayou & wrk xtra hard liao. I mux nt slack ok??! Erm, but e lecturer ws nice. He gave away 3 biz law txt bk for those students who cn ans his ques. Wow!!! keke...tat so swt (",)

Feeling hungry me, aft lect went buy pancake eat. Hahhaz..den accy yingwei wait for bus den i cross back to opp and tk bus back to amk. Went amk central buy files for yingwei & bought little stuffs 4 myself too. Tot tat mama wil b at hm but actuali nobody at hm. Rotting at home & online. -_-"

Happened Seeguan online in msn. Den he asked me tagged along cos he miting nick & esther for supper. HAhahaz~ Seeguan's drive and fetch me. Den went tamp & bedok picked nick & esther. We went to siglap HK Cafe eat eat. Fds there nt bad, nice nice. We hv our mini gatherin & chattin session. It's so nice to c them. *Happy* We chatted alot neh esp sch life in poly. We stayed until 12am. But hor, i gt a super HEAVY supper, put on wt again, sob!! =x Me, rch hm at 1am. keke~

Aft chatting w/ them, I realised hw much diff btw poly & ite. At e same time, I realised hw much i actuali missed ite days and overall i stil preferred ite frenz. I cnt sae poly pple no gd but there's awlz stil a little gap bah. But it's stil a funz place w/ young & energetic pple ard. A place to mk new friends and accomplished my goal. There's awlz gd & bad. Anyway, nth is perfect too. Hehe~ But nv regretted my choice to cont. my studies throught it's so stresss for me. I wil alwz try my *BEST*!!! :) hehe~

Oh ya, rec'd little gifts fr zhikai and andrea. Cos during holi they both gt went on holi. Zhikai gave me choco and andrea gave me personalise keychain. So *sweeeet* them. Thanks ya very much. Muacks!!! :) hehehe........

Gotcha go..tmr stil gt cls..hehee (",)


我想念你. . .



Arashi for Dreams

2:30 AM