<body>

わたし


credits: 心情日記のҠυмɪκδ


Ssmkj Ting [リム ユー ティン]
DOB: 24 Feb 1985
Location: Singapore
Email: ssmkj_ting@hotmail.com

Pessimistic, Indecisive
Stupid, Clumsy, Timid
Emotional

credits: wannatee_1984
Kaitsubu-kun

HuXia =D

Yume~夢


Watch Arashi LIVE Concert
Watch Hu Xia LIVE Concert
Excel in Career
ATTS/ACCA/Degree
Travel around the world
Worry free & Be Happy
Everyone good Health
World peace
No more acnes/outbreak
Slim down
Class 3A Driving licence
Graduate from Poly

Quotes:

Life can only be understood backwards;
but it must be lived forwards~!!!
by Soren Kierkegaard

面对, 接受, 克服, 放下 = 快乐


Ai~愛





Tomodachi~友達


Sweeties
♥ click it ♥
Kioku~記憶




Ongaku~音楽


♥ 1 song Currently Air-ing ♥

Credits


Designer: Agnes
Base Code: Tammy
Image: Enakei
Image Host: Tinypic & Photobucket
Gif Images: OHNO DAILY

Credits: wannatee_1984 (Ohno Daily)
嵐の応援会@Hong Kong




Thursday, March 15, 2007

♥ Arashi Love ♥

Relieved

On 14 March, my exam result r out. Feeling gan chiong esp the day b4. Dun even dare to anxious abt it. Tis sems reali no confident at all. I knw myself. I reali did badly for my papers esp macro & bmgt. Haiz..

Earli morn rec'd sms fr friends wishing while i'm on e way walking to work place. Den rec'd sms fr Joanna tat result was up at Np Mail. I faster msg yingwei. Aft she checked, she called up me. Told me tat she cleared all modules. Den she oso checked for me too. I was so happy tat she told me i cleared all modules too. Yeah!!!

Even thought nt good grades and high GPA but sumhw i felt of relieved and happy. Cos i reali reali soo scare i nid repeat BMGT & Macro. Hahahahhaz! Thanks to god~ I m so lucky & fortunated. At e same time my gpa increase fr 2.3 to 2.7 wor. Wow!!! I tok wil dropped to 1 plus lo. Hehehehe....*heng*

Pple wif higher GPA than me nt satisfied but i oreadi contented le. At least my GPA dun dropped cn le. I wil try to increase my gpa every sems. Yeah!!! I wil work harder nxt sems. I knw my ability. I m nt tat kind clever de and not Du Shu De Liao. hehehe ~ Nw mux headache on choosing own time table and IS modules. Both days fall on weekdays. Tink mux tk unpaid leave liao. Wahaahahaz!!!

Stil gt abt 4wks more b4 sch starts. Stil hv to cont working. So far quite ok. Omg, i m reali craving for cash. Hw i wish i reali cn go Shopping!! Haiz, hope getting my pay soon but oni til end of e mth. Sianz. Damm broke!!!!! Super Borke!!!! Jiayou!!!



Arashi for Dreams

7:55 PM