Complain Day
Duno wat happen to my laptop. Very sad, and "Error Dialog Box" kp appearring lo. Haiz. Everytinks seems slow dwn. Tis Morn, jux wana installed my "Windows Updates" fr e icon wh shw oreadi bn dl. Sucks!! Regretted installing. It's hang! No choice i hv to switch off e power or else cnnt b shut dwn. At e same time i'm rushing to wrk if nt gona late soon. I realised cnnt listen to music and i guesss e device had lost. Idiot man!!! Kp giving problem. Sucks!!! So angry & sad. Wat i shd do nw?? Seek help fr sch or acer??? argh -_-" Haiz...
Anyway, it's oso a tiring week for me. Duno y i'm so tired. Finali it's fri le. And it's wkends. But cnnt rest wor. Tis sat die die oso mux go back indoguna do filing. Last sat i oreadi nv go back liao. Abit regretted agreed w/peggy but when tink of able to earn little $ den work lo. At e same time traffic count assg is up and i took up 5days. I wil b wrking fr Sun til thurs. I knw i wil b very tired as aft glowtec wrk stil mux cont wrk at clarke quay til 11pm. All for e sake of $. I MUST REN REN REN~ I'm reali so BROKE. Getting pay time is stil quite far for me. Sianz!
Pimples/acne outbreak. So sad!!! Pain Pain....
Btw, I loved the 9pm Chl 8 Making Miracles. This shw very touching, sad, angry...etc. All kinds of feelings. Make me hapi and sad at e same time. hehehe...(",) Yeah~