Sad
Tests started, begin wif tis wk. 3 papers to clear for tis sems common test 1. 1st paper was e MARCO. Humpz~ MCQs & True & False Ques. Seems to b easy but usuali no fate w/ me & super tricky. [I reali kena tricked!!!]
The paper, held at exam hall. Stress! Few hundreds ppl at same place taking same paper as me. Feeling ups & dwns when walked in e exam hall. Wondered hw wil b turned out. Easy or Tough? @#$%@#$% haiz........
End of paper. I duno hw to do for the most ques. Most of them feel was an easy paper. Omg!!! Checked ans w/ frenx den i realised i mk A LOT mistakes. So disappointed! I wish for tis paper nt oni jux pass but even beta score but its gone..it isnt my day. Noon waited for bus for so long yet non-air con & crowded. Melting soon cos e weather ws terrible and humid.
Hungry! After paper oso went canteen eat den home swt home...
Tmr BCA paper! Nt even start any revision. But i m stil here blogging & slacking instead. Feeling tired. Feeling sleepy. I hated BCA & CIP...haizzz~ Dun wana do anythinks!
Thurs last paper, FFA! Hope...hope....i cn do it! I wan Singing..who willing sings w/ me?? Haiz...
I miss you today
I try not to think about you, but
miss you today
so many memories
so many communications
Who said
even a grain of sand
I treasured it
even sunrise and sunset
I could not forget them
these lively faces
how could I remove them from
my memories
I try not to think about your voice
I will miss talking to you
I try not to think about your smile
I will miss seeing you
I try not to think about our communications, but
I read your farewell letter again
I read the sadness again
I miss your thoughtfulness
I miss our perfect partnership
I can only assume that
at this moment
you miss me too, although
somewhere else, you are silent
Author: Min Min
Means not to be mine, it will never be mine...