Not even a Dot
Ytd went back sch to do IS proj. In e end we did nth. 2 of e members din turned up. Rest & including me, we all lost wat we shd do. None rmb wat's Ms Sen had told us. I try my best to recall and xplained. But....haiz~ I repeated to them so many times le. Try called Ms Sen but cnt rch her. We gave up! We decided went hm ard 2pm plus. Haiz! IAC & LMS nt even a dot. God, plz save us~ My read & share nt even start doing too...
Ard evening time mit up yg at Vivo City lol. Well, din expected yg bought 7.10pm shw. The Curse of The Golden Flower. Shocked me!!! I jux reached there ard 6pm plus neh! Well, tis show arh, overall ok oni. I dun lik e storyline oni. The scenes, WOW lol. Death Note ws much nicer lol. Hehe..I preferred L lol. He's so coool & smart. Death note 3 coming up? Waiting....
Aft e shw oreadi 9pm plus le. We went got sum fingers foods and shop ard awhile. Aft tat we went up to the Sky Park Amphitheater and sat there awhile. I'm very sorry. There will be a day i will ........ thanks you ~
Oh ya...Happy New Year 2007 in advance! Wat's my resolution for 2007? Erm, actuali very simple ones.........Btw, thanks ya x'mas presents. I love e piglet (even my mama luv it) and the poker dots bag. Muacks!!!