3.00am
(sun, 3 dec 2006)
Stress & Regrets
So BUSY until no time to blog.....Very busy wif sch stuffs and busy wif working fr 25-29Nov. Phew~ Week 7 end soon, scary..a lot tasks to b complete but i feelings so slack NOW! Din wan to do anythinks. Projects driving me crazy. Common tests super near...Stressssssssss!!!! God bless Me~*praying* 4 m3...
1/2 hr ago
I happened discovered
..."his" blog..
moods dwn
simply just feel lik
..crying..
Time flies..
It's almost gone a yr
You
disappeared in sight
disppeared in news
avoided & igrone
but
Memories Strong in Mind
Hurts so Pain
Doubts Remains
Regrets
Unable to Forget
*~ DOUBTS & FEAR ~*
**I'm Tired**
...Hope there will be a day...
[[I oso can so "xiao sha" as u]]
no Fear
no Doubts
and forgets
Possible
Be Friend again? But,wat's e pt?
~ SAD ~
29 July 2004
I met Andy (his's frenz) in train on wed when i m on e way home aft my work. Coincidence! We both board at Clarke Quay. Hwever, i din sw him instead he saw me. I din expected he's so friendly 2wards me bcos i m nt close w/ him at all even.....Thx ya, treating me as ur friend. U let me recalls/realise again...Earth r round, We walk in round...there wil a day to mit up again. At tis particular place & time. Cnt b avoided forever....