Super Broke
So busy! Until no much time update blog. Well..Gg to end of 3rd wk of sch. Time pass fast. So scary...So much projects & deadlines burden me! Gosh..stress~
So much bdae. Started again...I bought so much presents since past few wks. Comin one again gt one, nx wk 2! Stil hvnt buy Jx present. Duno wat to buy 4 her. Humpz..everyone so busy w/ their own stuffs.
Well, ytd aft cls & awhile miting w/ PBL grp went bugis mit meiling & wendy. Buy Ying's presents cum shopping. I bought 3 tops again..hahhhahaz. I Love Shopping~ hahahhahaz. I cnt resists e temptation of buying even i m very broke and...haiz! But.....
Today, aft BMGT tutorial, we gt 2hrs break cos no BCA lect. Hahahz~ Went clementi eat Pizza hut w/ Qi,Qin&Joan. Wow..Cheap! (student valued grp meal) Nt bad..We realised time passes fast. End up we hv to eat fast & rushed back to sch cos Qin hving tutorial & we hving lect. wahahaz...hapi hapi~ Oops..den i realised actuali hv much Qin & Joan love cheese SO MUCH! Heng* Qi n me dun eat so much. Or else cheese nt eluff for them sia. giggles~
Well, 2 days ago i dreamt e same dream again. Perhaps 2nd or 3rd time? I duno is gd or Bad. I duno is Swt or Cruel. But i kwn it wil NEVER comes true. I felt i m jux so sinful to... Sori~ Wat's actuali on my mind? Wat's i reali wants my life to b? Did I reali still.....When wil this feeling gone?
I wil b super busy nxt wk!!!!!! BUSY!!!! Fully bk appt.......
~ hope there wil a day ~
[hope is jux denial of reality]
Where`d you go?
ssmkj miss you so..
Seems like its been forever,
that you`ve been gone...