Gd Slp
Now oreadi 2.20am but i m stil awake. Well, decided to blog lol. hehe...Well, today lesson start at 10am. However i mit my grp members to discuss IAC stuffs at 9am. I managed rch sch earli and rch ard 8.40am. Den went buy little snacks for myself and went to Convention Centre (CC) doing little stuffs. Tat's wat i expected everyone ws late. I stayed until ard 9.10am, i decided to went printing rm print notes.
Aft tat i went back CC to mit Harry & Yuan Qin. Oni both of them turned up. Rushing on e community assessment. However, we din managed to finish and rch e cls abit late. Phew~ my tutor ws on medical leave. Scared ME! Gt a relieved tutor & we actuali do e assessment during e cls w/ rest of e grp memebers. It's go on quite smoothly, phew~ Heng! My tutor nt here. She expected us prepared b4 go to e cls and show her and check on project progress. We done nth.
Today LMS cls, simply relax & nth to do wh ended quite earli too...aft cls went find yingwei at atrium and do her survey, rotted quite awhile. Jie wei joined us too. Went hm tgt w/ jie wei ard 4pm liddat aft we bought few snacks at Co-op. Yummy! hehehe...
Amazing...aft rch hm & slacked and ard 6pm liddat i went tk nap. I finali knock off le. I m so tired. I did wake up awhile but kp went back slp til 9.30pm. Until my mum called my hp and wake me up. Hahahahahz~ So long, din hv a gd slp. Either slp late or din slp well. hehe...
It's late nw, i shall stop here. Tmr mit them 10am at sch...
Dear ppl plz take good care of urself too..
Let's strive for e best~Yeah!
Yuting GanBatte !!! :)