Traffic Counts
Oh man! It's comes to e ends of my 1st wk of sch. Argh~ din i suppose to work hard tis sems & since i m long waiting for e sch starts but y i m so restless & slack? However, certain modules reali damm boring lol. Cnnt mk myself attentive in my lects. hahahz~ Tis sems more stress. Every single module hv to do project & presentation! Hope everytinks go on smooth/fine for me. God Bless Me~ Jiayou & Ganbatte Neh! Chiong arh....
Thanks to yingwei intro. I managed to get tis 4days work for e traffic counts job at clarke quay w/ them (yingwei & serene). Easy job Easy earn money but boring la. Standing alone at there seeing ppl passing way. Hahahahz~ Jux fr 7-11pm. I wil b working fr thurs til Sun lol. Last two days, we all work aft our lessons. I was stn at e "Read Bridge". Sencery there nt bad la. But i jux couldnt mk myself walk ard but guai guai at same place counting ppl passes by cos e traffic there quite heavy lor.
Most happy part for my 1st day of work is I met my jap tutor, Watanabe San. There's reali so coincidence. He ws one of e person passed by. I stunned! Tis person looks so familiar to me. Hahaz..i went up called him and he turned & walked up. Oops...he recognised me fr iTE bs! Wow, gd memory him. Hv a while chatted w/ him. I m hapi to c him & managed to get his contact num too. Great! But so guilty, i rtn him for all i learnt fr him. He asking me "nansai desu ka" Oops..i cnt ans him! I was lost! He actuali asking me hw old m i lor. Diao..i oso forget hw shd i reply him...Watanabe San, sori lor..nt means too...hee hee~
My 2nd day ws fine~ But gona scared by a abit drunk ang moh. I hardly sit but gt once i decided to sit dwn. While i jux sat dwn awhile and w/o any metally prepared a ang moh passed & "HEY" loudly right infront of me. I ws shocked. Cos e place where i sat mk me tall. We r jux face to face lor. Oh gosh, lucky i dun hv heart attack or else gona die fr his shocked. Joking~ hee hee. Fri traffic flow heavier den thurs. I almost hit 3000 within the 4hrs.
Ltr working, oni me & serene. Yingwei nt working. Sun alone..they both nt working. Me alone go to security rm sign in & sign out le. Sob~ Haiz...
Working 2days at clarke quay. I m asking myself, m i singapoorean? Mayb those Foreigners knw beta. I duno hw to go anywhwere. So Mountain Tortoise!!! Ppl loves to asking me ways or where is where. Sori, i reali cnt ans u. I knw no where. I seldom go clarke quay. Stay in sg for 21yrs, hw many times i actuali went clarke quay? Mayb nt mo than 10 times or even lesser?! hahahaz~ I promised myself, i mux find one day go there walk walk. Heard tat there had changed to a nicer place. I nv knws, at night there cn b so crowded & happening place....