SUPER BUSYI supposed reading my Macro Txt Bk. I again din do tutorial. Ltr i gt Macro tutorial in the afternoon. Hw cum i m stil here blogging instead? Haiz...I did try read but i realised i cnt concenrate anymo. I cnt absorb anymo. Mo feels lik blogging lol. Y i jux cnnt understand Macro during e lect?
Thinking at least reads den tmr try do tutorial or at least wun so blur lol. kaoz.. None of e things i had done gd/complete. I knw everyone oso very busy too. Y oni me cnnt cope?
Ytd aft sch, celebrated Caiying's bdae. Everythink go on smooth & ended 4pm plus. Went find Yingwei & rtn her BCA txt bk. Also waited and went home tgt w/ her even we r diff bus stop. Well, i din expected i wil overslpt in e bus. I oso duno where i alighted. I guess ard hougang/serangoon bah. Anyway, i jux dropped dwn & went opp den took back lol....
~yawns~ Tired. Knock off sn.. Everyday nt eluff slp. So much sch stuffs to b done & personal mitings! OMG! One day 24hrs too little, One week 7days too short.......gotta slp. Give up reading Macro txt bk!