<body>

わたし


credits: 心情日記のҠυмɪκδ


Ssmkj Ting [リム ユー ティン]
DOB: 24 Feb 1985
Location: Singapore
Email: ssmkj_ting@hotmail.com

Pessimistic, Indecisive
Stupid, Clumsy, Timid
Emotional

credits: wannatee_1984
Kaitsubu-kun

HuXia =D

Yume~夢


Watch Arashi LIVE Concert
Watch Hu Xia LIVE Concert
Excel in Career
ATTS/ACCA/Degree
Travel around the world
Worry free & Be Happy
Everyone good Health
World peace
No more acnes/outbreak
Slim down
Class 3A Driving licence
Graduate from Poly

Quotes:

Life can only be understood backwards;
but it must be lived forwards~!!!
by Soren Kierkegaard

面对, 接受, 克服, 放下 = 快乐


Ai~愛





Tomodachi~友達


Sweeties
♥ click it ♥
Kioku~記憶




Ongaku~音楽


♥ 1 song Currently Air-ing ♥

Credits


Designer: Agnes
Base Code: Tammy
Image: Enakei
Image Host: Tinypic & Photobucket
Gif Images: OHNO DAILY

Credits: wannatee_1984 (Ohno Daily)
嵐の応援会@Hong Kong




Tuesday, October 24, 2006

♥ Arashi Love ♥

Restless & Downs

Actuali feelings very tired, y m i stil awake & sitting infront of my laptop? Erm..jux wana blog bah ~

Whole day feelings restless & tired. Hving FFA - Bank Rec for morn lect. I cnnt absorb & concenrated. Weihao asked me wat "credit check" means. I cnt ans him. Cos i couldnt understand & cnnt tk lecturer words to brain at all. Diaoz...

Perphas i jux too tired or busy or... I overlook so many things. Things crope up & turn upside dwn. Haiz ~ this is nt i wan too. Cnt b forgive? Why? All my fault again. sobbing~ Mood dwns straight while working. Very sad...

Tues no sch. Tues no work. Aft work, serene & i din go straight hm. We Loiters round n round at Clarke Quay few times. Took 1 & 2 pics too. Den we went tk bus. Her bus came Fast. Den alone me waiting...

Shit, headache. Feelings quite miserable. Slp in bus but so called half awake. 1/2 way thur e journey i woke up. Sw 2 indian man talking loudly wh sitting near me. One of them stil standing while chatting w/ ea other. Siao. It is double decker bus lo. So many seats ava, y shd him standing? Couldnt bother them, i choose to cont rest...out of sudden one of them came & wan shaked hand w/ me.

Wat e hack he wants? I couldnt heard wat he sae. I ignored him. Den he sat beside me. Oh gosh! I cont hacked care & ignored him. Awhile ltr he joined back his frenz but cont talks loudly. Me, pretend brave & hacked care & cont resting. Head stil aching...gastric pain too...shit!

Supposed alright at Jubliee bus stop. I pressed e bell. Hw cum bus driver din stop me there? Probably he jux forget abt me. Cos bus left none. Well, nvm. I jux nid to walk extra lo. Probably nt my day. When reached jubliee, i walked to e S11. I sat dwn & bought ramen to eat alone at 1am plus. Den slowly walked home. So moody..feelings so sick..haiz..

My Horoscrope for 24 Oct 2006........
Emotionally, you should be feeling more independent today ... you are heading toward a major turning point where you can just let go of old grudges and move beyond the fear of not being a perfect person. You are making the best choices you can, and you should not dwell on missteps you have made. Your personal dramas will be taking a back seat to other, more challenging projects or activities. Focus more on those today and you will forget about insecurities.

Gotta slp...Reali tired. Cnnt tahan liao...

I tink its sum ways of communication break dwn..
difference in thinking again...
haiz, why?



Arashi for Dreams

2:45 AM