Continue...
Well, 2dae is my 4th day for traffic counts liao. By rite, 2day ws my last dae but tmr yingwei nid to stay in sch til 7pm den she cnnt wrk due to mk up lect for MAEC. For me, I cn go on thurs de. Tat's y I wil help her work. 7pm-11pm oso wil tired sia...hahahahahaz~ but wrk one mo dae means extra 24 bucks wil b earned. Sound so money face, bo bian nid money!
Ytd my stn Read Bridge hit mo than 3000 wor..duno hw's today sia..mo or lesser? hehe...Sw some youngters wear very formal. Gals wear dress Guys wear smartly. WOW! Muz b graduation night. Regretted last time when i m sec sch, i din attend. humpz..NP hv, i sure wil attend. hehehe...I hope i cn graduate fr NP bah..i must!!! ITE dun hv de..sianz
So slacking...stil hvnt done any of my tutorials..sianz..tis sems reali much mo stress den previous one. haiz~ much much mo work to b done. sianz~ jiayou bah~
Where`d you go?
ssmkj miss you so..
Seems like its been forever,
that you`ve been gone...
Wish u're fine ~
Take Care ~