<body>

わたし


credits: 心情日記のҠυмɪκδ


Ssmkj Ting [リム ユー ティン]
DOB: 24 Feb 1985
Location: Singapore
Email: ssmkj_ting@hotmail.com

Pessimistic, Indecisive
Stupid, Clumsy, Timid
Emotional

credits: wannatee_1984
Kaitsubu-kun

HuXia =D

Yume~夢


Watch Arashi LIVE Concert
Watch Hu Xia LIVE Concert
Excel in Career
ATTS/ACCA/Degree
Travel around the world
Worry free & Be Happy
Everyone good Health
World peace
No more acnes/outbreak
Slim down
Class 3A Driving licence
Graduate from Poly

Quotes:

Life can only be understood backwards;
but it must be lived forwards~!!!
by Soren Kierkegaard

面对, 接受, 克服, 放下 = 快乐


Ai~愛





Tomodachi~友達


Sweeties
♥ click it ♥
Kioku~記憶




Ongaku~音楽


♥ 1 song Currently Air-ing ♥

Credits


Designer: Agnes
Base Code: Tammy
Image: Enakei
Image Host: Tinypic & Photobucket
Gif Images: OHNO DAILY

Credits: wannatee_1984 (Ohno Daily)
嵐の応援会@Hong Kong




Saturday, September 09, 2006

♥ Arashi Love ♥

Oh My God!

Recently, reali reali bad luck. Reali nt my week/mth. Well, since its over jux let it be. Nx time b smart & alert. Dun tk it too lightly and dun trust ppl so easi....i hated working. But no working no money. I dun wan go back there again liaoz. Shit u!!! I hated Company Politics!!! DAMM IT!

Oreadi so bad luck liao, yet my spec spoiled. Argh...wat e hack la..y so bad luck. SHit!!! Damm it!
When gt extra cash den repair my spec bah. Sobbing...Haiz haiz haiz....

I miss sch & frenzZz. Hope hols end soooooon & get back there. Even it is so stress at studies but at least i enjoy more as a student...

Ytd went get my new sim card and nw using old phone of 8250. Back to traditional phone...no fated use beta phone...tt's me....tt's y i m lim yuting!

Alwz window shopping me.....
Finali today i bought a poker dots top & black short! Yesh! Cheap! Bought at TPY Interchange. Din expected i wil get sth there. Niceeee, sumo i bought tt top go wif free necklace. Niceeee. Combination of everythink so Retro. Hahahahz! I Love it! Hehehe, but i m very broke nw...

I miss Bubbles
I miss ITE Bishan
I miss TA06
I miss AMKSS frenzz
I miss Long Qing
I miss Hei Hei Hei

My Horoscrope for 9 Sept 2006....
The hardest part of your day will be figuring out what to do with your popularity. There's a strong energy of appreciation around you right now, so expect a surge in your popularity -- so much of a surge that you might be a little embarrassed about it! The hardest part of your day will be figuring out what to do with all the praise being heaped on you. So why not spread it around? You definitely deserve it (you know you do!), but so do some others. You can probably think of two people right off the bat. Go out and sing their praises.



Arashi for Dreams

11:50 PM