Not Enjoying Myself
Last nite i reali slpt toooooooo late le. Today i jux a person w/o soul ard. Feeling dwn & slpy at work. 1 wk had jux passed. Time seems passes slow for e moment esp at work. Sucks...I hated working. Y asked me do those stuffs?
Packing & packing invoices. It is nt easy as u tink lor. It's heavy lol. Shit! Damm it! Do until hands pain & rough. Haiz..wat to do? For sake of $6/ hr for myself. Duno..jux hard time there...over boring..did i mk a rite choice to go back work? Haiz.. Wat best abt there is time flexible bah...humpz...
Tat's life...ppl wont spare a thoughts for u & care themselves. U jux mux hv to survive on ur own at anywhere. U did gd job, they wil tink bcos i pay for ur gd job. Wat u shd do. U did anytink wrongly, u cnt b 4give. U're jux too lousy. If u hurts urself, u jux simply jux too careless. No one wil pity u! Plz ppl do work smart but NOT work hard...
I m tired...very tired..simply tired...tired tired tired...metally plux physical tired!
Sumtimes i jux wan to b alone..
Dun wan disturb by anyone. Jux wan b my own world and do watever i wan. No one control. I dun wan control e reality of life. I wan my own life. Own freedom. Own Way. I getting tired, cn i get sum rest b4 i cont?