<body>

わたし


credits: 心情日記のҠυмɪκδ


Ssmkj Ting [リム ユー ティン]
DOB: 24 Feb 1985
Location: Singapore
Email: ssmkj_ting@hotmail.com

Pessimistic, Indecisive
Stupid, Clumsy, Timid
Emotional

credits: wannatee_1984
Kaitsubu-kun

HuXia =D

Yume~夢


Watch Arashi LIVE Concert
Watch Hu Xia LIVE Concert
Excel in Career
ATTS/ACCA/Degree
Travel around the world
Worry free & Be Happy
Everyone good Health
World peace
No more acnes/outbreak
Slim down
Class 3A Driving licence
Graduate from Poly

Quotes:

Life can only be understood backwards;
but it must be lived forwards~!!!
by Soren Kierkegaard

面对, 接受, 克服, 放下 = 快乐


Ai~愛





Tomodachi~友達


Sweeties
♥ click it ♥
Kioku~記憶




Ongaku~音楽


♥ 1 song Currently Air-ing ♥

Credits


Designer: Agnes
Base Code: Tammy
Image: Enakei
Image Host: Tinypic & Photobucket
Gif Images: OHNO DAILY

Credits: wannatee_1984 (Ohno Daily)
嵐の応援会@Hong Kong




Monday, September 04, 2006

♥ Arashi Love ♥

Feeling DOWN

Mon, 4 Sept 06
3.30AM

Dreaming & hoping to get back my hp but it wil nv happened again. Nv ever!!! Cos i had jux terminate it. Damm it! Where's ur Integrity? Y cnt jux returned to me? Y shd u switched off when u heard e phone rings & yet u switch off twice? WHY? Do u knw tat hw much it means to me? I looked dwn on u. I hated u...

I knw god gonna punished me for nt learning for my lesson. I knw it is nt my 1st time losing my phone. Nt my 1st time bn so careless. God nt gg to give me anymore chance. There's wil never any miracle for me le. I admitted it ws my fault. Lost it at bugis but i dun even knw it until i finali rest dwn w/ Jun at MOS Burger. But it ws too late. I totali duno when i misplaced it le. Nt an idea at all.

Jun tried called few times but tt person switched off it. Later midnite call again and it rings, and e person switched off again. I hv no choice but to terminate it. Shit!!! Give up trying le...

Wat's a stupid day for me! Reali cn pass my micro by losing my hp? Haiz...I dun wan. No matter wat, it is stil nt worth it! Y mux gains but lost at e same time. WHY? I Dun Wan! I reali dun wan! I wan pass my micro & nt repeating any modules but i DUN wan lost anytinks! Plz...i reali dun wan...

My Horoscrope for 4 Sept 2006......
The great outdoors won't seem so great today -- so stick to the great indoors. The great outdoors won't seem so great today. Whether it's because of bad weather, annoying noise, yucky pollution or pesky bugs, you won't be eager to spend too much time outside. Instead, you'll want to be in an environment you can control, something with less unpredictability. Deep inside of you, you may need less stimulation -- your senses want a break. Quiet music, comfortable surroundings and a familiar environment will help you feel content.



Arashi for Dreams

3:30 AM