<body>

わたし


credits: 心情日記のҠυмɪκδ


Ssmkj Ting [リム ユー ティン]
DOB: 24 Feb 1985
Location: Singapore
Email: ssmkj_ting@hotmail.com

Pessimistic, Indecisive
Stupid, Clumsy, Timid
Emotional

credits: wannatee_1984
Kaitsubu-kun

HuXia =D

Yume~夢


Watch Arashi LIVE Concert
Watch Hu Xia LIVE Concert
Excel in Career
ATTS/ACCA/Degree
Travel around the world
Worry free & Be Happy
Everyone good Health
World peace
No more acnes/outbreak
Slim down
Class 3A Driving licence
Graduate from Poly

Quotes:

Life can only be understood backwards;
but it must be lived forwards~!!!
by Soren Kierkegaard

面对, 接受, 克服, 放下 = 快乐


Ai~愛





Tomodachi~友達


Sweeties
♥ click it ♥
Kioku~記憶




Ongaku~音楽


♥ 1 song Currently Air-ing ♥

Credits


Designer: Agnes
Base Code: Tammy
Image: Enakei
Image Host: Tinypic & Photobucket
Gif Images: OHNO DAILY

Credits: wannatee_1984 (Ohno Daily)
嵐の応援会@Hong Kong




Friday, August 18, 2006

♥ Arashi Love ♥

Play & Relax

Wed (16 Aug) went for mingcai 21st bday..hehe...he kena sabotage til very jialat but he enjoyed! hehe...Everyone turning 21 and mk me broke sia..haiz...birthday events reali too much le...hahaz....hope tis yr faster end soon...!

Reali feels so disappointed w/ myself. My micro reali gone case man. Actuali isnt very tough paper lo. haiz..Wil i nid to repeat micro? I duno...Juz pray hard bah. Y i cnt do e paper again. Y i mk countless of mistakes again. Sumo i cnt even finish it. Why? Oh my god. So sad..sobbing. I reali so sad until whenever tink abt micro, i jux wan to cry. Haiz! Stil hv 3 mo papers to go. CIP (such a thick bk) & Bs sta dun even started yet. No mood to start. Haiz...INFA my last paper. I anxiously waiting for last paper and go out w/ them to relaz & enjoy. Hope e day wil come soon. Haiz...

Cn i escape fr reality? Cn i stop envy anyone? I wan away fr here. I wan go oversea. I wan play. Sis go m'sia crazy shopping and shooting. I so envy. She told me she enjoyed! No matter working or no working oso no extra cash for myself de. Haiz...at least she go near country to relaz n play. Haiz...i oso wan lei. Cn i?

Mood dwn...overloaded...regardless in anythinks....

I wan Li Sheng Jie album..so nice..i lik tat song of "recently"!!! It's reali touches me!!!

My Horoscrope for 18 Aug 2006......
If you can be more hopeful about more things, you'll find a new enthusiasm for life.
A youthful attitude and energy is sweeping into your life right now, perhaps fueled by the unexpected presence of children. This new influence over your way of thinking is something to embrace, because if you can let yourself be more hopeful about more things, you can find a new enthusiasm for the same old routine. Being more childlike means assuming nothing, taking everything at face value and keeping an open mind. Try to be less jaded about things.



Arashi for Dreams

11:52 PM