<body>

わたし


credits: 心情日記のҠυмɪκδ


Ssmkj Ting [リム ユー ティン]
DOB: 24 Feb 1985
Location: Singapore
Email: ssmkj_ting@hotmail.com

Pessimistic, Indecisive
Stupid, Clumsy, Timid
Emotional

credits: wannatee_1984
Kaitsubu-kun

HuXia =D

Yume~夢


Watch Arashi LIVE Concert
Watch Hu Xia LIVE Concert
Excel in Career
ATTS/ACCA/Degree
Travel around the world
Worry free & Be Happy
Everyone good Health
World peace
No more acnes/outbreak
Slim down
Class 3A Driving licence
Graduate from Poly

Quotes:

Life can only be understood backwards;
but it must be lived forwards~!!!
by Soren Kierkegaard

面对, 接受, 克服, 放下 = 快乐


Ai~愛





Tomodachi~友達


Sweeties
♥ click it ♥
Kioku~記憶




Ongaku~音楽


♥ 1 song Currently Air-ing ♥

Credits


Designer: Agnes
Base Code: Tammy
Image: Enakei
Image Host: Tinypic & Photobucket
Gif Images: OHNO DAILY

Credits: wannatee_1984 (Ohno Daily)
嵐の応援会@Hong Kong




Monday, July 10, 2006

♥ Arashi Love ♥

Wat's a Day for Me

Jump out of my Bed aft i heard sms tone. I read my msg says: Where r u, gerz? SHiT!!! I sw e msg time rec'd was almost 9am. Goshz! I gona overslpt wh my tutorial for micro start at 9am! Oh Dear...gona late this time...by e time i reached my cls oreadi 10.30am!!! Hahaz...I late for 1.5hr wh my tutorial gg end soooon....humpz. Missed out so much man. Hw i supposed to catch up since i oreadi so weak in my micro? AiyoOo...

Tok i wil hv PBL presentation but DUN HAVE! I awlz assumed our cls presentation hv bn bring forward 1 wk earlier den other cls. CHEY! Tutor mistook ws this wk den give us wrong info. Oh goshz..end up in CIP lesson do nth. I stay almost 3pm den left sch. Reali do nth in sch. Hahaz...

On e way home in bus...
Suddenli reminds me of him...1st came across my mind ws this sentence fr my blog...[SiNce We're fated to be Apart, I Decided to Move On w/o U, Not to Tears But Happyz, Thankz & Byez.] I started to tink...r we reali fated 2 to apart or oni fated to mit but nt fated to b 2gether? Reminds me our past again. Regardless hapi or sad. Humpz...Y i wil tink of him? Or actuali he jux nv leave my mind. However, i dun feels as hurts as b4 but little. I started to wonder hw's has him bn gg on pass few mths?..well, hope he's ok lorz. I knw he wil b fine where all his loves one r jux ard him. Wahh...anyway, i m movin on...le.....

Wah wah.........suddenly i felt soooooooooo Slpy NOW~ Why le...wana go slp but my Bs sTa Tutorial hw???? Humpz..............



Arashi for Dreams

5:20 PM