<body>

わたし


credits: 心情日記のҠυмɪκδ


Ssmkj Ting [リム ユー ティン]
DOB: 24 Feb 1985
Location: Singapore
Email: ssmkj_ting@hotmail.com

Pessimistic, Indecisive
Stupid, Clumsy, Timid
Emotional

credits: wannatee_1984
Kaitsubu-kun

HuXia =D

Yume~夢


Watch Arashi LIVE Concert
Watch Hu Xia LIVE Concert
Excel in Career
ATTS/ACCA/Degree
Travel around the world
Worry free & Be Happy
Everyone good Health
World peace
No more acnes/outbreak
Slim down
Class 3A Driving licence
Graduate from Poly

Quotes:

Life can only be understood backwards;
but it must be lived forwards~!!!
by Soren Kierkegaard

面对, 接受, 克服, 放下 = 快乐


Ai~愛





Tomodachi~友達


Sweeties
♥ click it ♥
Kioku~記憶




Ongaku~音楽


♥ 1 song Currently Air-ing ♥

Credits


Designer: Agnes
Base Code: Tammy
Image: Enakei
Image Host: Tinypic & Photobucket
Gif Images: OHNO DAILY

Credits: wannatee_1984 (Ohno Daily)
嵐の応援会@Hong Kong




Monday, June 05, 2006

♥ Arashi Love ♥

Very Miserable

Y alwz posted unhapi post. I very SAD. No1 wil understand tt kind of lost and sad. Y i m stil at e past but nt future. Wat shd i do. God, plz help me. I m too tired...wat shd i do to mk myself beta. I m very reali miserable. I jux feels lik slp forever and tired being alive. Reali tired wat i m nw. Hate wat i m now. I hate him being so cruel to me. Why...............wHy............hw to contrl myself?!
Common tests...mk me sianz and wori. Haiz...hw....succeed in NOTHING!



Arashi for Dreams

3:28 AM