<body>

わたし


credits: 心情日記のҠυмɪκδ


Ssmkj Ting [リム ユー ティン]
DOB: 24 Feb 1985
Location: Singapore
Email: ssmkj_ting@hotmail.com

Pessimistic, Indecisive
Stupid, Clumsy, Timid
Emotional

credits: wannatee_1984
Kaitsubu-kun

HuXia =D

Yume~夢


Watch Arashi LIVE Concert
Watch Hu Xia LIVE Concert
Excel in Career
ATTS/ACCA/Degree
Travel around the world
Worry free & Be Happy
Everyone good Health
World peace
No more acnes/outbreak
Slim down
Class 3A Driving licence
Graduate from Poly

Quotes:

Life can only be understood backwards;
but it must be lived forwards~!!!
by Soren Kierkegaard

面对, 接受, 克服, 放下 = 快乐


Ai~愛





Tomodachi~友達


Sweeties
♥ click it ♥
Kioku~記憶




Ongaku~音楽


♥ 1 song Currently Air-ing ♥

Credits


Designer: Agnes
Base Code: Tammy
Image: Enakei
Image Host: Tinypic & Photobucket
Gif Images: OHNO DAILY

Credits: wannatee_1984 (Ohno Daily)
嵐の応援会@Hong Kong




Monday, June 19, 2006

♥ Arashi Love ♥

Sad & Guilty & Stress

I m lost. I m guitly. I m sinner. I duno wat shd i do. I din nv wan to understand ping, but i duno wat i cn do. Everyone seems alwz ask me ques wh i cnt ans and duno. I reali duno. I duno wat i cn do bside rtn money to her. I knw i cnt blame anyone except myself. Haix..God plz help me. Plz give me an ans.

2day mit xian for shopping. Well..we din spent too long on shopping. Abt 2 hrs, she settled the stuffs she wan. I managed to gt myself a top wh cost me 10 bucks. Hehe..cnnt spent to much $$$. Well, i love a jacket but i din buy. Humpz..overall, normal outing w/ her. After tt we went BK hv light bite & chatting den home swt hm..i reached hm ard 6pm plux..

My Horoscrop for 19 Jun 2006........
Patience is your lesson for today. Not everything will happen on your time table.
The toughest thing about being so on top of things right now is dealing with the fact that no one else seems to have a clue what they are doing! Your impatience for the ineptitude of certain people is nothing new, but it could get pushed to the limit. Therefore, you will be fighting a battle between your ever-thinning patience and your temper. Nothing is likely to happen on your ideal time table, so take a deep breath and let your patience win the war.



Arashi for Dreams

12:03 AM