OCOM Presentation Finali Over
YEAH!!! Finali my presentation over. Even thought i did badly for it but at least i had over it. Wat done had done. Den hv pic w/ my clsmates. Heehee...At least cn relax abit oni. But mux wori for coming wk COMMON TESTS & tmr INFA paper. I hv nt start any revision yet for any paper yet. I knw i wont do well. Haiz..hope i wont failed any one.
God Bless Me...
Ytd, finali sw him online. Reali hard to c him online in msn. Hwever, we din appoach ea other for chat. His status set busy. Anyway, at late nite, i sw him online again but after he show offline. I suspected he set "Appear Online" when he c me online too. Anyway, he alwz liddat bah. I knw he choose to cont. avoid me. But wat cn i do? At least i knw he stil in sg and hv bk out bah. Duno~ haiz...I oreadi so tired over studies but y shd i mk myself even tired over tis? dUNO...hw long i wil tk to let go everytinkS?! Oni heaven knows. Mayb as time goes by will tells...
Yuting mux ganbatte for next week COMMON TESTS and tmr paper too. Jiayou~
Alwz try to look forward den turning back....jiayou~