Jux Feelings Down
Ytd din go work. Mit gers for tt PBL again..din complete anyway even we spent 1/2 a day doing it. Stupid Project. Since earli morn, i rec'd announced mail fr friendster wh sent to hotmail. Shocked to sw he sent me a msg at Friendster but i dare nt to read. Waited til end of e day at quite late nite den read. I cried. Wsnt a cruel msg but simply jux sad. Undescirble feelings of me. He wil forever leave me...forever disappear in my life. I cnt ctrl myself. I jux wan cry. Cry all i cn. Hope i day i wont cry anymore. I wil pray for u too..byebye...take care..miss ya
2day i skip work again. Simply no mood. Again overslpt sia. Me so jialat & lazy sia. Yuting u cnnt liddat..u mux move on and do e best for everytinks. Ganbatte...k!
Horoscrope for 22 Jun 2006
Real changes are coming around today -- deep, fundamental shifts are happening.
Earthquakes can't be predicted, and they can change an entire landscape in seconds. Get ready for your own personal earthquake to strike soon. The shift itself may be a bit scary, but the aftermath will create a world with a lot more opportunity for you. Some barriers will fall and enable you to see a much clearer path. The shifting is quietly happening right now, and you may get a hint or two about what's in store for you when some little changes happen.