<body>

わたし


credits: 心情日記のҠυмɪκδ


Ssmkj Ting [リム ユー ティン]
DOB: 24 Feb 1985
Location: Singapore
Email: ssmkj_ting@hotmail.com

Pessimistic, Indecisive
Stupid, Clumsy, Timid
Emotional

credits: wannatee_1984
Kaitsubu-kun

HuXia =D

Yume~夢


Watch Arashi LIVE Concert
Watch Hu Xia LIVE Concert
Excel in Career
ATTS/ACCA/Degree
Travel around the world
Worry free & Be Happy
Everyone good Health
World peace
No more acnes/outbreak
Slim down
Class 3A Driving licence
Graduate from Poly

Quotes:

Life can only be understood backwards;
but it must be lived forwards~!!!
by Soren Kierkegaard

面对, 接受, 克服, 放下 = 快乐


Ai~愛





Tomodachi~友達


Sweeties
♥ click it ♥
Kioku~記憶




Ongaku~音楽


♥ 1 song Currently Air-ing ♥

Credits


Designer: Agnes
Base Code: Tammy
Image: Enakei
Image Host: Tinypic & Photobucket
Gif Images: OHNO DAILY

Credits: wannatee_1984 (Ohno Daily)
嵐の応援会@Hong Kong




Tuesday, June 20, 2006

♥ Arashi Love ♥

I Thought I'm ok le but...

I thought my pain ws 1/2 resolved le. I thought i was ok now. I thought i m reali fine nw. But i realised i m not. Why..2day i felt e pain again..reali ached me. I simply jux miss him so...Again i felt tt kind of lost & lonely. Why...i stil hv tt kind of feelings nw...why shd i stil tears for him...I shd be no mo tears and move on happily becos i understand & learned everytinks by now....oreadi 4mths le...he jux nv off my mind. Where r u go? Y cnt u wait for me? I jux nid a rest but yet u juz disappear fr my life. Everythings jux gone w/o a word. I reali miss you..haiz..
I knw i shd face e reality and move on w/o u & jux kp u as my most memorable memories throught nt e best in everytinks wh we had...

My Horoscrope for 20 jun 2006........
Put the finishing touches on your plans today. Book tickets and get the time off.
It's all about the finishing touches. Pay careful attention to grooming in the morning, and make sure you're stepping out the door dressed in the perfect look. Completion should be on your mind, including everything from major work projects to small personal tasks. Finish making those travel plans now -- before it's too late. There are new experiences waiting for you, but you won't have the time to explore them fully unless you clear off your plate. Make room for adventure!



Arashi for Dreams

9:47 PM