<body>

わたし


credits: 心情日記のҠυмɪκδ


Ssmkj Ting [リム ユー ティン]
DOB: 24 Feb 1985
Location: Singapore
Email: ssmkj_ting@hotmail.com

Pessimistic, Indecisive
Stupid, Clumsy, Timid
Emotional

credits: wannatee_1984
Kaitsubu-kun

HuXia =D

Yume~夢


Watch Arashi LIVE Concert
Watch Hu Xia LIVE Concert
Excel in Career
ATTS/ACCA/Degree
Travel around the world
Worry free & Be Happy
Everyone good Health
World peace
No more acnes/outbreak
Slim down
Class 3A Driving licence
Graduate from Poly

Quotes:

Life can only be understood backwards;
but it must be lived forwards~!!!
by Soren Kierkegaard

面对, 接受, 克服, 放下 = 快乐


Ai~愛





Tomodachi~友達


Sweeties
♥ click it ♥
Kioku~記憶




Ongaku~音楽


♥ 1 song Currently Air-ing ♥

Credits


Designer: Agnes
Base Code: Tammy
Image: Enakei
Image Host: Tinypic & Photobucket
Gif Images: OHNO DAILY

Credits: wannatee_1984 (Ohno Daily)
嵐の応援会@Hong Kong




Tuesday, June 27, 2006

♥ Arashi Love ♥

Hope No Regrets

I again i decided to let go. I del him in my friendster list & msn. Thought i nid nt do until tis xtend but...i decided to force myself move on. I wun wan to tears for him animo. He wil b gd & relieved w/o me ard. Since aft i wrote his msg & sw his post bulleting. Tis is my final conculsion. I hope i hv no regrets.........

Today got back my Bs Sta paper. Haiz, i managed jux pass. Every subject jux pass. Compare to ITE & me now..so diff. I seems so slacked and lazi. Reali idiot me. I din so badly in Poly now. I cnnt cont liddat..ganbatte...2dae nth much, jux tired lo...

My Horoscrope for 27th Jun 2006......
Instead of going in a new direction, continue on this track and finish the journey.
All sorts of bright and shiny things will attract your eye, but all they offer is a bit of flash -- there is absolutely no substance behind any of it. Stick to the things you are already familiar with, stay on the course you've been taking, and keep close to the people who tell you the truth -- even when you don't like hearing it. New directions are for people who don't know where they are going. You're doing things the right way, so keep doing them.



Arashi for Dreams

11:40 PM