Do u Knw I miss u?
I told Shirley hw shd i handle my lost and learnt fr my failed relationship. I shd faced it and accepted e reality and mature handle of my own feelings. I sae until very Xiao Sha & Brave & Strong determination. I knw i shd let go. As time goes by my hurts and pain wil reslove but i wil nv forget him cos he ws e 1st person who changed my totally life. Fr oni black and white w/ little colors. Even he left and tk away this but i appreciated he painted colors to me b4. Bcos of him, changed in me. No matter hw much hurts fr him, i stil wan to sae, he's a nice guy. Best friend of world. But mayb to him, he may nt a partner who suit me nor either i suit him. I love him. I miss him every sec. I dun wan force myself to let go. Jux natural takes it cause. He wil b my forever sweet memories. I choose to forget all unhapi incidents but remb nice ones. But after tt i realised, cn i do it? Cn i reali let go all e past we had? sobbing~yes! yuting u cn,u muz cn. Jux do it. Haiz..God blesss u....
My 14 jun 2006 horoscrope.......
Ignore the external world today. Material goods are too fleeting -- focus inward.
There may be a lot of noise and excitement around you, but you will be all too happy to stay outside of the activity. Your energy will flourish in quieter surroundings, with few (if any) people around you. If you could blink yourself to a desert island for the day, today would be a good one to choose. If you can't get as much alone time as you'd like, try using music to escape from reality. Climb inside your own little world and you'll find a new level of contentedness.