<body>

わたし


credits: 心情日記のҠυмɪκδ


Ssmkj Ting [リム ユー ティン]
DOB: 24 Feb 1985
Location: Singapore
Email: ssmkj_ting@hotmail.com

Pessimistic, Indecisive
Stupid, Clumsy, Timid
Emotional

credits: wannatee_1984
Kaitsubu-kun

HuXia =D

Yume~夢


Watch Arashi LIVE Concert
Watch Hu Xia LIVE Concert
Excel in Career
ATTS/ACCA/Degree
Travel around the world
Worry free & Be Happy
Everyone good Health
World peace
No more acnes/outbreak
Slim down
Class 3A Driving licence
Graduate from Poly

Quotes:

Life can only be understood backwards;
but it must be lived forwards~!!!
by Soren Kierkegaard

面对, 接受, 克服, 放下 = 快乐


Ai~愛





Tomodachi~友達


Sweeties
♥ click it ♥
Kioku~記憶




Ongaku~音楽


♥ 1 song Currently Air-ing ♥

Credits


Designer: Agnes
Base Code: Tammy
Image: Enakei
Image Host: Tinypic & Photobucket
Gif Images: OHNO DAILY

Credits: wannatee_1984 (Ohno Daily)
嵐の応援会@Hong Kong




Saturday, June 17, 2006

♥ Arashi Love ♥

.....What Shd i Do.....

Cause of everytinks, begins w/ me. Simply jux all my fault. I caused ping so miserable & spent so much. I m so guilty. 3 mths ago i signed up a Aroma Facial fr a promo broth at Sun Plaza after my wrk. Ytd i finali went for e facial w/ ping. After e session, e consultants there persuded us to sign for Facial Treatment Package for 5 session cost $840 for both of us. Each session cost $84. As our face condition are bad. I knw it is far too expensive. I knw i hv no money. Y din i speak up tat it is beyond our ability. I super regretted and guilty. R we reali kena cheated or i simply too stupid? I duno...Hw i wish everytinks jux back to ytd again...so sad so miserable so guilty!!!! Y i alwz nv learnt fr mistakes and repeated my mistakes and mk myself guitly and regretted. I understand it is imposs for refund e $$$. Haiz..hw i shd i gg rtn money to ping? $400 plux. Me nw no working but schling. Reali stupid me! I hated myself. All my fault.

Heard fr michelle tat minghan mayb gg to japan for hols. WOW! She sw fr his msn nick. Gd for him but abit envy too. He reali reali stay so gd w/o me. He cn go there enjoy and shan xin himself there. But he go w/ who? Family? Relatives? Friends? Sum1 special? I reali dunnooo....
Tat's my life...full of regrets & meaningless life...ya..his lifes full of happenings, loves one and enjoyable & of cos up & dwns too. He ever told me..he enjoy when he's young too..he did all tinks where ppl nv do...even nw is jux simple. But nv regretted!

My horoscrope for 17 Jun 2006.......
Your friends have some good ideas -- get together with them and plan an adventure.
Your friends are adding a lot of positivism to your life right now -- observe their successes and gain inspiration for making some magic of your own. They have excellent ideas that can help you start some wonderful things, so get together with one of your more ambitious pals and pick their brain. A recent addition to your family or household will offer a new outlet for affection; now is a good time to expand your way of thinking about whom and how you love.



Arashi for Dreams

2:17 PM