My last updated ws 5 days ago. Last few daes ws quite fine. Partly, same as usual stress w/ sch works as i oso very slack lor :x Haiz...die...CA coming....
Hmmm...last wk, i continously 3 days chat w/ kensou in mirc & enjoyed chattin ya...he oso very chatty. Both chatty box met, surely bcame very talketive lor :x hahaz...we reali chat for long hrs & tis time rd, i guess i understand him abit mo n i realised we shared abit of same interests n thoughts r quite similar too. Hehe...
However, as i tink if we chat too often when online, we wil ran out topic. As on e 3rd dae, i oreadi felt abit we ran out topic le. Hahaz...basically nice person n xiao shun child. Keke :)
Sun i worked w/ Julia. 2nd time met her at work. Basically we chat much mo tis time. Nice chat ya...
Preti ger who has her own view of points...nice person too...oso shares abit same minds!
At work, met tt taka guy (nah, tt smiled at me b4) again but he actuali smiled 2 every1. As usual i din dare to apprcoahed him so dun tok much to him la. On tt dae, He doin cashiering. While once i went to collect memo, i got abit chance tok 2 him lox. Started at he wished me "chinese new yr" but i din realised actuali ws tokin to me den he called my name den i shocked. Oops...He sw my name tag la. Den i replied :aiyooo, hated 2 hv a name tag w my name on n let every1 koe my name but he replied...mux b proud w our own name mah. (shd b agreed) Keke...in e end, i quite paiseh lox until 4get 2 wished him chineses new yr too. Haiz...
Den after Julia back fr break, she told me got a funnie guy smiled at him. Never out of my xpectation. Shd b tt guy lorx. Julia ws shocked. Junx lik me when 1st time he smiled at me i get shocked oso. She tinks he's friendly. I ws agreed w/ her. I ws very surprised tt i soo ugly he wil oso smiled at me. Zhen Shi Nah de. (Tis is wat i tink la) As for my thoughts, Guys wil oni noticed or approcahed chio bu. Funkly speaking, he is a gd-looking guy, tt's y i ws shocked. He gave me a gd impression of him w/ his gd attitude. At 1st, i tok he quite old lei...lik ard age of 25 but he actuali jux range fr 20-22. (aiyooo, i 4get)
"C", tt taka gd-looking guy wil at least smiled at me but tt nash lei? I tink he oni koe hw 2 used me 2 get e chance 2 meet up kevlyn n wana get closer w/ jinxian oni. Feel reali pissed off w/ tis kind of attitude.
eg:
Mon is a public hols so all institution closed so tt's means no SCH on tt dae! Den i online ma...nash jio me out for moive w his frenz too(including kensou n miya la). But in e end i rejected cos..dun reali feels lik hang out w/ them n i wana stay at hm instead. Wat i angry abt ws...never out of my xpectation, i knew hw wil reacted as i dun go, kevlyn oso dun go n he oso wil sad (Tink in mind). Nx min, in e miya main chl he wrote...if u dun go,kevlyn sure dun go. Cos she surely wil asked n him. Haiz...! C?!
I reali feels so pissed off. I felt quite Tooooo much!!! Alwx used me 2 c kevlyn! I ws reali upset n angry lei. I oso dunno y, i soooooo petty but.....i jux simpy cnt cntrl my feelings or force myself nt 2 upset. I complained tis matter jialing, jinxian n lijun. Tat nash oso kp wan me intro my frenz 2 him cos he wan koe jinxian ma...reali hor!!! Buan Tahan~
Sumtimes i tink i m a person who r very emotional. I cn jux tink tink, den dunno y tink too much den suddenly sooo moody or even cry~. I tink i reali a xiao qi gui! I hated myself 2 b like tt...i wan 2 changed!! I told myself, i cnnt b moody jux bcos of tt kind of person. Mux b Cheerful n happy n most imptly concenrate on my studies...Muz hv e concept of SMILE ALwz & Tml wil b a NEW FRESH DAY!
Sumtimes, i felt sorri for miya...i dunno he reali izzit lik me but...i oni hope we b frenz but nt couple. I had no feelings on him lorx. He alwx bn nice 2 me even when i ws quite pissed off by nash. But, sumtimes he cn b quite ma fan, playful n inmatures thoughts lor :x But at least better den nash or at least, he wont hurt me? I oso dunno....Haiz....!!!!
I guess tt's all for 2dae ba.....